Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated just now, went almost like a charm. Nvidia could not connect to the update server, but a clean install made the trick.
Use my DP, but have to switch to HDMI after upgrade, then switch back and all is ok. This DP/HDMI switch also helps with sound over DP/HDMI.

Can you direct me to where we can download the "Install macOS High Sierra.app" with 10.13.3 ? Thanks.

-Victor

Successfully updated from 10.13.2 from App Store:
Did anyone else notice the dramatic screen scaling improvement with this update? On a 2K [/SIZE] monitor, scaled back to 2048 x 1152, the screen has almost Retina quality.

I've noticed increased sharpness - or *something* - on my 4k Dell monitor with 10.3.3

Apple got stuffed every day!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 266
Followed the guide per #144 and all went well until the reboot. Now I get a black screen that says, “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key”

I’ve rebooted several times, pressing f12 and selecting various options including my 10.12.6 back up … always get the same above screen.

Any help?

Updated smoothly! For some reason, when I tried to update the Nvidia driver from the Nvidia control panel, it wouldn't let me do it. I had to re-download and re-install the driver directly from the web site. Other than that, it was a super easy update!

Followed the guide per #144 and all went well until the reboot. Now I get a black screen that says, “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key”

I’ve rebooted several times, pressing f12 and selecting various options including my 10.12.6 back up … always get the same above screen.

Any help?
Sounds like you may need to re-configure your clover partition. Try f12 booting to your Unibeast drive, and from the Clover menu boot to your main drive. From there, you can check your Clover config, and/or re-run MultiBeast.

Unfortunately, I can’t Boot to anything now. Unplugged everything except my back up drive (mirror of main os drive) and f12 to select but still get the same error message as above. Can’t even Boot using my back up usb.

Going to try to Boot to my Snow Leopard cd. Only option I can see now is to start from scratch.

What about performance? anyone experiencing a slower "Mac"? I can feel that i.e. window handling is worse now.... some Safari pages seems to lock the computer temporarily

bad guys are WindowsServer, kernel_task, it just freezes now and then after 10.13.3. Sometimes when I type, there is a delay for the characters to appear..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back