Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you manage to get back to x.106 on 10.13.3?

I used a tool called „Nvidia Webtreiber all Version update“ – don’t know if it’s available in English.

Open the app, choose „Webdriver neu installieren“ („Reinstall web driver“), choose the old webdriver *.pkg file – the app installs the old driver.

Restart the app, choose „Vorhandenen Webdriver Patchen“ („patch existing web driver“) – click through, choose „Rechte bereinigen“ („correct permissions“) enter admin password and restart the Mac.

Trying to upgrade from 10.12.6 but after downloading 10.13.3 and running it, the computer reboots but there is no "install macos from X". Just the normal options to boot from various disks. I tried both the Combo update and the regular after downloading from the App Store didn't install anything. Both say they require 10.13 to run. How do I upgrade from 10.12.6 to the current?

I used a tool called „Nvidia Webtreiber all Version update“ – don’t know if it’s available in English.

Open the app, choose „Webdriver neu installieren“ („Reinstall web driver“), choose the old webdriver *.pkg file – the app installs the old driver.

Restart the app, choose „Vorhandenen Webdriver Patchen“ („patch existing web driver“) – click through, choose „Rechte bereinigen“ („correct permissions“) enter admin password and restart the Mac.

thank you. rolled my driver back and patched. the lag went away lol.

I do not know ... I do not know ... until NVIDIA releases a new driver will be bad ...

Thank you, it worked!

Great help mate.

The tool that you suggested, saved my day.
I managed to install the x.106 version of the nVidia Webdrivers onto 10.13.3 and I am back to business. No lags so far, and CUDA seems to be performing well.

I just want to say Thanks to this community! You guys are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back