Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated fine with me just had to update FakeSMC.kext
Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 6.48.57 AM.png

yeah for some reason a getting lag with this update as well.

Well 10.13.2 has already Spectre and Meltdown patches.
Anybody experienced performance issues between 10.13.1 and 10.13.2?
Spectre and Meltdown patches are in 10.13.2.
I am not sure if there are performance issues and I would love to know if someone has some benchmarks.
Thanks in advance.

Since 2 years my Cinebench 15 is between 1690 and 1710. With 13.3 it is 1704 - no performance decrease at all despite Meltdown and Spectre patches.

With RX580 also no graphical glitches or stuttering, everything okay so far.

Last edited:
i get stuck at the white apple logo after booting from the macos installer (created by the appstore update).

I have the regular gpu disabled for this occasion.
Have any idea? if i reset and try again it starts from the same point on the loading bar and remains stuck.

i'm using nv_disable=1

If i use -v it gets stuck at this line:

iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.ntp.sntp.177) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Last edited:
I noticed huge lags and stuttering - especially in safari - after updating and installing the new web drivers (GTX 960) as well.

Updated to macOS 10.13.3 and NVIDIA Web Driver 387.10.10.10.25.156 and got lags too.

Opening Launchpad, using Safari, scrolling … everything’s stuttering.

@mybobo @Fuximus (and others who don't have this done).
<--- Please make sure and enter your Hackintosh details in your profile per the site rules otherwise, no one will be able to help you as there are too many variables with all the different combinations of hardware to even begin to guess what solutions will or will not work for you.

Updated to macOS 10.13.3 and NVIDIA Web Driver 387.10.10.10.25.156 and got lags too.

Opening Launchpad, using Safari, scrolling … everything’s stuttering.
yes so am I。 I even do not install the newest driver。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back