Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Update Notes:

:ch: At the Clover boot screen, choose "Install macOS from (your drive name)";
Code:

I'm upgrading from 10.13. I don't get this far with Clover. I install 10.13.3. combo, the computer logs me off and it looks like it goes through the installation, finishes and reboots after. But when clover starts I do not get presented with the boot screen option to "Install macOS..." just Boot macOS ..... I choose that option and the OS comes back 10.13. What am doing wrong?

so does this mean there are new drivers for nvidia out now? from here?
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201260
but doesnt show here https://www.tonymacx86.com/nvidia-drivers/
View attachment 308044

Nope, not as of the time of this post. Opened Terminal, typed "sudo" followed by a space (did not hit enter), grabbed the webdriver.sh script from my desktop and dragged it into the Terminal window and placed it after the "sudo", added another space at the end and added "-m", hit return, entered password, rebooted after it did it's thing and had the current webdrivers running again after login until Nvidia releases the 10.13.3 compatible one.

great! quick and no issue at all, like real mac update. And OpenCL score is higher.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 8.48.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 8.48.44 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 532
has anyone been able to get Nvidia web driver to install on 10.13.3? I just did a new build with a gtx 1070 and unfourtenaly I wasn't quick enough to get the 10.13.2 build.. everything is working besides my graphics as far as I can tell..

Just upgrade to 13.3 directly from 13.2 with existing Clover settings, efis and kexts. No modification is needed to go through the whole upgrading process on my hack and it restarts back to logon screen successfully as it used to. :lol:

These are my specs: i5 4670K, B85MD3H with 24G DDR3 1600, RX580.

Just tried to upgrade to 10.13.3. My system is i5-4690K, GA-Z97M-D3H, Gigabyte Radeon RX560 with 32G DDR3. The upgrade process was smooth and everything seemed OK after two reboots. But after a while I realized that the system was extremely slow. When I tried to edit a text file using visual studio code, it could not catch up with my typing! Eventually, I downgraded back to 10.13.2 from a time-machine backup. The system seems normal now. I wonder whether this may have anything to do with the meltdown patch and its impact on system performance...

Updated via App Store without problems. As usual, I needed to reinstall ALC sound driver.

i'm on 10.13.1 ,i want to upgrade to 10.13.3 ,what i need to do or remplace? thanks so much (i have apfs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back