Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a stupid question but does the "macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 Update for iMac Pro" work for any 10.13.2 iMac Pro builds? Because we've had 17C88, 17C2120 and 17C2205 (10.13.2 SA) for iMac Pro if I'm not mistaking.

Edit: Upgrading from 17C88 will not work for iMacPro. Need to upgrade to 17C2120+ first.

Last edited:
App store download, two reboots and everything is working fine on my HP ProBook 450 G4.

App store download, two reboots and everything is working fine on my HP ProBook 450 G4.
Same result for my HP ProBook 4530s

OK, the installer converted from an older macOS version gives the NVIDIA stall bug on installation.
Before its installation, patch NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext to S/L/E with KextBeast to solve the black screen upon reboot.
Feel free to download NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext from this post.

Good luck!

Attachments

• NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
So I am configured as iMac Pro and am using an x299 board. When I try to install the iMac Pro version of the update, it shows that my boot drive is not APFS ---- but if I look at the drive in Disk Utility, it shows as an APFS drive.

Any thoughts as to what the problem is?

Hi Pilgrim - the APFS.efi available in the link above is for 10.13.2 and is dated 6 December... Can you direct me to the latest APFS.efi we should be using for 10.13.3?

To clarify, the APFS.efi in my /usr/standalone/i386/ directory is dated 9 November 2017, while the APFS.efi in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ directory is dated 8 December 2017.

Thanks!
i updated to 10.13.3 without latest apfs.efi

Updated from the AppStore. AMD RX 560. At first only my DVI monitor was working. My 4k DP monitor was not getting a signal. Rebooted a couple of times... same. Then I booted with just DP. No signal. So I used VNC to restart my machine with both monitors plugged in.... both come up.

Strange. Nevertheless everything's fine.

so does this mean there are new drivers for nvidia out now? from here?
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201260
but doesnt show here https://www.tonymacx86.com/nvidia-drivers/
upload_2018-1-23_18-55-8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back