Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated without issues. Waiting for nvidia drivers...

Edit: forced old nvidia drivers with webdriver.sh.

Last edited:

Attachments

• apfs.efi.zip
    263.5 KB · Views: 295
After a terrible install of High Sierra and a chaotic 10.13.1 update, 10.13.2 update and the supplemental one were very quiet.
And now 10.13.3 update is what Apple should always deliver us: a smooth experience.
Under the hood of 10.13.3, APFS is very improved; beta testers have remarked it yet but because of NDA…
System and apps take less place on the disk.
Thanks to Clover developers, to the community on Tonymacx86 and Insanelymac, I can continue to use my Hackintosh.
About.png

After a terrible install of High Sierra and a chaotic 10.13.1 update, 10.13.2 update and the supplemental one were very quiet.
And now 10.13.3 update is what Apple should always deliver us: a smooth experience.
Under the hood of 10.13.3, APFS is very improved; beta testers have remarked it yet but because of NDA…
Thanks to Clover developers, to the community on Tonymacx86 and Insanelymac, I can continue to use my Hackintosh.
View attachment 307952

Could U post the new apfs.efi?

View attachment 307952

I had issues with APFS before on my Samsung 850 evo. Do you think 10.13.3 fixed this? Should I convert back to APFS?
See it reported here: https://tonymacx86.com/threads/apfs-boot-disk-corruption.243415/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back