Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per your instruction I was able to boot normally again and make a zipped copy of my EFI directory, attached.

• You are currently using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi. That means that you MUST also use the RC scripts for the emulated NVRAM to work right.
  • In your /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/, you should remove VBoxHfs-64.efi and replace it with HFSPlus.efi.
  • Your current config.plist currently has no provisions for IGPU so you need to either (1) disable IGPU in BIOS or (2) add settings to make it work.
  • You currently have three kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13/. It's more convenient to put them in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.
  • You probably have FakeSMC.kext in /Library/Extensions/ right now. I would suggest putting it in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ instead. This is the new default location in the latest MultiBeast.
  • In your config.plist, SMBIOS section, you can enable Trust.

• You are currently using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi. That means that you MUST also use the RC scripts for the emulated NVRAM to work right.
  • In your /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/, you should remove VBoxHfs-64.efi and replace it with HFSPlus.efi.
  • Your current config.plist currently has no provisions for IGPU so you need to either (1) disable IGPU in BIOS or (2) add settings to make it work.
  • You currently have three kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13/. It's more convenient to put them in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.
  • You probably have FakeSMC.kext in /Library/Extensions/ right now. I would suggest putting it in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ instead. This is the new default location in the latest MultiBeast.
  • In your config.plist, SMBIOS section, you can enable Trust.
SUCCESS!

I made all the changes you suggested, and it booted up perfectly.

A million thanks. I wasted far too many hours before asking for help.

Thank you elfcake - that makes the problem I was having clearer. Again, I appreciate your sticking through this.
I wish I could do more. I'm a bit dim with this stuff. I only survive with the selfless assistance from the community and all the moderators who have saved me many times. Next step... coffee lake :crazy:

Hi,
I've tried combo, and updater and from appstore nothing work after reboot have still 10.13.2. Updated the last clover also but still!
Any idea or any fix?

Regards

Hi,
I've tried combo, and updater and from appstore nothing work after reboot have still 10.13.2. Updated the last clover also but still!
Any idea or any fix?

Regards
Are you having problems with 13.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back