Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Motherboard
ASRock H270M-ITX/ac
CPU
Intel CoreTM i5-7400 Processor
Graphics
Gigabyte NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050
How did you manage to get back to x.106 on 10.13.3?
I used a tool called „Nvidia Webtreiber all Version update“ – don’t know if it’s available in English.

Open the app, choose „Webdriver neu installieren“ („Reinstall web driver“), choose the old webdriver *.pkg file – the app installs the old driver.

Restart the app, choose „Vorhandenen Webdriver Patchen“ („patch existing web driver“) – click through, choose „Rechte bereinigen“ („correct permissions“) enter admin password and restart the Mac.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
3.49 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2047 MB
Mobile Phone
Android
Trying to upgrade from 10.12.6 but after downloading 10.13.3 and running it, the computer reboots but there is no "install macos from X". Just the normal options to boot from various disks. I tried both the Combo update and the regular after downloading from the App Store didn't install anything. Both say they require 10.13 to run. How do I upgrade from 10.12.6 to the current?

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-GAMING 6
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I used a tool called „Nvidia Webtreiber all Version update“ – don’t know if it’s available in English.

Open the app, choose „Webdriver neu installieren“ („Reinstall web driver“), choose the old webdriver *.pkg file – the app installs the old driver.

Restart the app, choose „Vorhandenen Webdriver Patchen“ („patch existing web driver“) – click through, choose „Rechte bereinigen“ („correct permissions“) enter admin password and restart the Mac.
thank you. rolled my driver back and patched. the lag went away lol.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 eu
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
GTX 960
I do not know ... I do not know ... until NVIDIA releases a new driver will be bad ...

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3 (F23g)
CPU
Intel Core i5-7400
Graphics
Asus Radeon RX 560 4GB

Thank you, it worked!

Motherboard
ASRock Taichi Z270
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
Android

Great help mate.

The tool that you suggested, saved my day.
I managed to install the x.106 version of the nVidia Webdrivers onto 10.13.3 and I am back to business. No lags so far, and CUDA seems to be performing well.