Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it's not working, i'm stuck on boot with that error. How can i resolve that?

Attachments

• 28340016_2046549572036839_609350542_o.jpg
    28340016_2046549572036839_609350542_o.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 403
FYI...

The standalone update was not successful (froze at the tail-end of start-up apple screen and never started). Then updated through App Store, updated Nvidia driver and everything went smooth and functioning (follow Stork"s checklist, Post #2, and use App Store update).

Nope, it's not working, i'm stuck on boot with that error. How can i resolve that?
Same here hangs at boot with no reason. Updated to clover 4441, removed voodoohda, tried standalone and App Store, same thing. I am always able to boot back to 17D47.

Installed without any problems. But that update took too long ever..... over 30 minutes may be..... Never had so long installing OS or updating ....

Last edited:
I don't get it, WHY u ppl busying waste precious time to update every single update, this time Apple just remedy Indian Telugu character ....that piece of non-sense:thumbdown

Can't speak for anyone else, but for me, the answer is: "because it's fun." Half the fun of Hackinstoshing for me is successfully navigating these updates and all their nuances. I kind of get bored in between them :lol:. Also, it forces me to make sure I always have the latest versions of critical kexts...

Update worked with only one issue. during the install the PC rebooted, indicated that a prior boot failed, then loaded new Mac OS with no problems. Updated Web Driver and good to go. Certainly easier than last update

I don't get it, WHY u ppl busying waste precious time to update every single update, this time Apple just remedy Indian Telugu character ....that piece of non-sense:thumbdown

Why? Because it is useful to see what MB and graphics card configurations can successfully accept this update before I take the plunge and do it myself.

Update was quick and without problem. Nvidia lag still existing though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back