Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.2 Update

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have everything working fine, except for the HDMI audio. I tried installing the audio_cloverHDMI-130_v0.6.command but still the hdmi audio doesnt turn on.

Motherboard
Dell Vostro 14 (3468)
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620
Mobile Phone
Android
The installation went completely fine except there's one huge problem, after the system booted, Clover only shows my Recovery Sierra entry and one new Clover boot entry with an ubuntu logo for some reason but leads to a blinking cursor. I have no Boot Sierra from EFI entry inclover after the update anymore, @tonymacx86 please help?

Motherboard
ga-b250m
CPU
i5-7500
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
guys how do I update the Lilu kext? via kext utility, or I just copy it in the EFI folder > kexts> 10.13? Thankyou!
See,

• Updated apfs.efi
  • Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
  • This update will replace your audio drivers. If you enabled Realtek onboard audio using MultiBeast or the cloverALC script, no changes will be necessary.
  • If boot stalls upon update, install FakeSMC.kext in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
via clover configurator , you can replace abover some kext .

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370n Wifi
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
hello, i have the problem after updating, that windows disappear when dragging them over the desktop.
but when I make a klick on the desktop or do a screenshoot on the window, the window appears.
any suggestions? thank you so much

hint: the transparency is reduced for the windows

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-11 um 16.59.44.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-11 um 17.00.15.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac
CPU
Intel Core i7 7700K
Graphics
NVidia GTX 760
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi after done all the preps mentioned in post#1 the update to 10.13.2 was very smooth.
Bu after a while a noticed that my Bluetooth is gone. I mean 10.13.2 does not find any BT hardware even. It worked fine in 10.13.1 and If a boot on my backup disk with 10.13.1 BT works, but not on 10.13.2. Wifi works fine, and its on the same card.
:-/
using :RehabMan: OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM
Any ideas?

I have replaced the original Intel wifi/BT card with the Broadcom BCM94352Z

[Solved] reinstalling kexts "BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext" & "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext" with Kext Utility solved it. apparently the kexts were not loaded correctly. Now they reside in /S/L/E

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus X99-A USB 3.1
CPU
i7 5820K 4.5
Graphics
Gigabyte 980 Ti G1
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I forgot to backup and now it freezes when it reaches the desktop. I do have a 10.13.1 backup but it was not up to date. Does anyone happen to know what this issue could be? My mouse disappears and the drive activity light keeps on blinking like is not 100% frozen but it is as not even CMD+Tab does anything at all.

I just tried to install Nvidia drivers from my backup where I am typing from but it won't allow me as you need 10.13.2 in order to do so. I don't understand why they don't allow you to install from another version so people can do it from the backup.

Update:

After installing the combo update from the backup drive I could get in because Nvidia drivers were not active and then install the Nvidia new drivers so I can tell that is the problem as it happened again once I installed it. Removing nvda_drv=1 does nothing to help. Still using the NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext

Last edited: