Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.2 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any performance degradations to mention?

Or improvements for us peasant nVidia users? (using patched older drivers that is until nVidia updates theirs).

Anyone have any performance degradations to mention?

Or improvements for us peasant nVidia users? (using patched older drivers that is until nVidia updates theirs).
I reinstall the version 17C88, the data did not lost.

My own personal hell, lol. We don't need 17C88, we need 17C205.
I install update after your message, man. Now I must watch these ugly glitches, dem

How did you redownload the update?
I keep seeing no Updates Available....
After doing a bunch of troubleshooting, I deleted the “MacOS Install Data” folder now when I reboot, I don’t see the “install MacOS” option in Clover, nor do I see the option to re-download the update in the App Store...

I had the same problem. I ended using terminal to find and install the update using the following command:

sudo softwareupdate -ia

After a few minutes there was a message on terminal that stated that i should now restart my computer. I restarted, booted from mac os install that is created for the update, and that time everything went smoothly!!!

You can of course wait for a combo update from Apple!!

I updated from the App Store and have no issues. I run Geekbench 4 benchmark to compare CPU performance and I can see a very tiny performance drop around 0.6%, which is negligible. I was hoping for some performance improvement on the Radeon RX580 GPU side, but nope. But mostly I'm happy that there are no issues and happy that I switched away from Nvidia ...

Are we sure there are graphics driver updates for all GPUs in this 10.13.2 Supplemental Update? Someone over at the Apple Disussions forum says there are no updated graphics drivers included. How to verify?

I have a gtx 970. The nvidia web driver not job. I’waiting the update

Anyone going to do "before" and "after" benchmarks?

I did and my system hasn't slowed down a bit. :clap:

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 10.09.42 AM.png

Latest 10.3.2 supplement installed without a hitch via update. Now just waiting on NVIDIA web driver updates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back