Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.2 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated without thinking, broke my dual monitor setup. <Womp womp /> Other than that, update went flawlessly, and it's working fine on one monitor. Will wait a couple days (hopefully) for the NVIDIA update.

Thanks TonyMac, Stork, RehabMan, this community, and everyone else who helps to make this possible!

I can’t update... once I boot the Install partition it says that /System/Installation/Packages/OSInstall.mokg is missing or damaged......

I booted my “standard” macOS partition and re-downloaded the update from the Mac App Store. Now it looks like it’s updating!

Last edited:
Updated to 10.13.2 (17C205), via the App Store. With FakeSMC.kext in /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
In fact was faster than my 15-inch, 2016 rMBP.

Update of my NUC7i5 went flawlessly, updated directly from AppStore and executed install_downloads.sh after reboot. Everything is working, including sound. Thank you for making this possible! :)

Updated without thinking, broke my dual monitor setup. <Womp womp /> Other than that, update went flawlessly, and it's working fine on one monitor. Will wait a couple days (hopefully) for the NVIDIA update.

Thanks TonyMac, Stork, RehabMan, this community, and everyone else who helps to make this possible!
lol i did the same thing so now have to use windows till the new nvidia update lol

Success. No fuss. Audio works with no additional steps. (Using intel graphics 530)

Updated my Home system without a glitch.

Simply clicked to update from App Store, downloaded and, at Restart, selected macOS Install volume in Clover.

I let it finish installing the update (Black screen with Apple logo and progress bar, then Installer screen with large High Sierra logo).

Once that process was done, it restarted itself. I let it boot from my Hackintosh MAC volume. Everything was perfect. No issues at all with sound or anything else.

- ASRock Z370M Pro4
- Intel Core i5-8400 Coffee Lake 6-Core 2.8 GHz
- AMD Radeon RX580 8GB
- SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB SATA III 3D NAND

What about macOS Sierra? will it get some kind of security update for adressing Meltdown - Spectre?

This update covers that.

I can’t update... once I boot the Install partition it says that /System/Installation/Packages/OSInstall.mokg is missing or damaged......

I booted my “standard” macOS partition and re-downloaded the update from the Mac App Store. Now it looks like it’s updating!

How did you redownload the update?
I keep seeing no Updates Available....
After doing a bunch of troubleshooting, I deleted the “MacOS Install Data” folder now when I reboot, I don’t see the “install MacOS” option in Clover, nor do I see the option to re-download the update in the App Store...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back