• Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H rev 1.0 BIOS F22a
  • RAM - Corsair 1x 8GB DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2400 C16 Red Kit
  • GPU - intel HD 530 1536MB
  • PSU - Corsair VS 550W
  • Monitor - LG 22MP68VQ 1920x1080p with HDMI Port
  • Wifi Card - USB TP Link WN725N V2
  • All Hardware Work OOB
11.png

Note - if you are using VGA Port and updated 10.12.6 to 10.13.1 1st read this.:clap::clap:

After you follow Direct update method.

If you see Black Screen on your monitor under update process. Wait upto 30m then your pc will restart then you will see Clover boot Screen then you see your main Hacknitosh HDD/SDD, you can’t see macOS high Sierra installer Option because your PC successfully updated. Before you boot just change your fakeID 0x00000000 to 0x12345678. 10If you do not change fakeID you will face KP (Kernel Panic)

Or 2nd method

Just Use HDMI Port and boot macOS, it will work perfectly,after that if your Audio driver is not working . Just open MultiBeast select you auto kexts and install and reboot .
Thank You :)

Updated the clover and installed this update. Working fine now. Xcode fails to compile and Build hangs inbetween. Uninstalled Xcode and installed it from app store still problem exist. Neither run nor archiving

NOTE: This update is installed differently than point updates of the past. After reboot, on Clover Boot screen you may have to choose the Install macOS from YOUR-DRIVE-NAME in order to complete the update.

Example:
Install macOS from Macintosh HDD

Hello people I tried to install the update, when requesting restart does not show me the installation disk of the update that your Tonymacx86 mentioned, only my recovery disk and the disk where I have installed the previous version, which I must enable to install it ?? Thank you

If you run the update, either from App Store or dmg, and after reboot you don't find the "Install macOS on..." option on clover, it is most likely your disk have CoreStorage enabled and is not compatible.

To disable (in my case, it was a non-destructive procedure), you can do the following:

- diskutil cs info disk0s2, where disk0s2 is your OS disk.
- Search for your Logical Volume UUID (a very long hexadecimal number, with hyphens), and run the following
- sudo diskutil cs revert UUID
ej: sudo diskutil cs revert 4ABC9C0D-005C-46AA-9EC6-5F6798A42D66
- Remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi (temporal).
- Re-run the update process (App Store or dmg).
- After the reboot, you must see the option in clover.
- After the installation finishes, replace EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.

Thanks for this. Forgot I had to do this when I upgraded to HS. Had the same issues when installing the 10.31.1 update.

But my audio was disabled like I expected....so when I try to run toleda's CloverALC130 script I have this messages from the patch:
I don't know what to do...if I a choose ID 1 every time I reboot my sound bar makes a little scratch but nothing more happen
@Bunga,
Have you Checked your sound output in the System Preferences ?. Under OutPut Tab. select "Internal Speakers".
I have the same ALC1150 and mine is working fine.

Jonmant, next time wait for new web driver to come out first. There is a way to edit old driver to force it to work but it's not for the inexperienced.
Just tell us how to make it work. I am unexperienced, but i will tri to repair it. I am disperate. I need it.

do you guys experience any substantial performance gain (video-wise or audio-wise) or other benefit updating to sierra compared with to capitan? besides just sitting with the "latest".

it itches to update but if there is not even a slight noticible improvement..

(i struggled with my first install and i made all sorts of weird mistakes with sierra and it finally refused to install. now i have a el capitan install working fine besides a couple of small annoyances, but now things would be much simpler with the gained knowledge of the previous attempt, but if there is nothing really to gain updating)

Last edited:
@EddieX, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

This update worked perfectly for me! The OS X graphics drivers recognized my old NVIDIA card again like it used to (Not sure if it's because of something else I changed) so I'm very happy with it :) I didn't have to do anything, I just upgraded normally.

do you guys experience any substantial performance gain (video-wise or audio-wise) or other benefit updating to sierra compared with to capitan? besides just sitting with the "latest".

it itches to update but if there is not even a slight noticible improvement..

(i struggled with my first install and i made all sorts of weird mistakes with sierra and it finally refused to install. now i have a el capitan install working fine besides a couple of small annoyances, but now things would be much simpler with the gained knowledge of the previous attempt, but if there is nothing really to gain updating)

I haven't measured yet but High Sierra seems the least laggy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back