Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 10.13.1 update installed fine here with the exception of once again screwing up audio. Same fix as always to run Toleda's audio_cloverALC-130_v0.3.command, and reboot. :)

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 11.15.08 AM.png

Strange, my audio persisted. only thing I had to do was modify nvidiastartupweb to force load 10.13.0 driver on 10.13.1 and everything dandy.

also the apfs.efi file is updated with a new modification date, file size. Can grab post install and update your clover per usual.

I have a Nvidia GTX 780 card and my system def is iMac 14,2.

I guess it's best to wait with the 10.13.1 update until Nvidia update their drivers?

A pretty sight!

Ignore Mac model, I'm using 14,2 system def and for all intensive purposes system identifies as iMac, except for the About box, because I'm using an old valid Mac Pro serial for app store/iMessage, etc., service that works perfectly (no sense in fixing what isn't broken), and About box is the ONLY part of OS that uses serial for identification of machine instead of system def.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 2.33.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 2.33.04 PM.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 647
I just want to know when MultiBeast 10 is available to download.:think:

I just want to know when MultiBeast 10 is available to download.:think:
An olde coaches saying is, "don't rush to fail!" High Sierra has presented significant challenges to the authors of MultiBeast. Version 10 is expected *real soon now*. Patience.

I prepared everything and waiting for the combo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back