- May 22, 2011
- ASUS TUF Z390 Plus Gaming
- UHD 630
- Mobile Phone
Download the macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Update
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, press spacebar, and boot using Safe Mode.
What we know about 10.13.1 so far...
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
- macOS Build 17B48
- Kernel updated to Darwin 17.2.0
- Updated apfs.efi
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have not been updated for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 yet.
- This update will replace your audio drivers. If you enabled Realtek onboard audio using MultiBeast or the cloverALC script, no changes will be necessary.
- Install macOS High Sierra App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS High Sierra from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS High Sierra App can be found in the Applications folder.
macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update
macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store
macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store
Just updated, iCloud makes you change your system user password
Everything else seems to work fine, including audio, internet and WhateverGreen.
I'm downloading the full High SIerra 10.13.1