Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually happened on one of my systems. Turned out it's a super easy fix.

For those enrolled in the Public Beta or Developer Beta program in the past, use the following link's guide to Unenroll your computer from the programs. After you do this the final 10.13.1 Update will appear in Mac App Store.

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/unenroll

Open the App Store Preference Pane.
Go to the Apple menu () and select System Preferences. Select the App Store icon from the list of Preferences icons.

Disable Beta Software Updates.
Click the “Change…” button next to “Your computer is set to receive beta software updates.”

Confirm Your Change.
A dialog will appear asking if you would like to show or hide beta software updates. Select "Do Not Show Beta Software Updates," and your Mac will no longer receive the public betas. When the next commercial version of macOS is released, you can install it from the Mac App Store.

I did the fix.

Nothing to do!
Still unavailable after 10 min!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 22.08.09.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 22.08.09.png
    482.8 KB · Views: 494
I did the fix.

Nothing to do!
Still unavailable after 10 min!

If you have installed a beta of 10.13.1 it will not work. My system was on 10.13.0.

i'm on 10.13.1 Beta (17B46a). I've disabled betas and unenrolled and still no new upgrade info in AppStore ;(

Is there combo link?

i'm on 10.13.1 Beta (17B46a). I've disabled betas and unenrolled and still no new upgrade info in AppStore ;(

Is there combo link?

Ok, thx Tonymacx86.
(and thx for all what you do everyday for us).

So... no solution?
Any idea?

You'll have to wait for the standalone installer from Apple. When the download is available I will update post 1.

Attempted the update; system no longer boots now :(

I didn’t do the nvidia fix before the update ; so I’m guessing that would be it.

Is there anyway I can do it via terminal (I can boot into my USB Mac OS installer)

Update went easy enough on my H77N-WIFI Desktop. Easy update however the install process actually made me worry a bit but no problems.

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 21.34.30.png

Ok anything work.

dtUouXS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back