HD5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
My Lenovo T440P updated to 10.13.1, but after check updates, it still show 10.13.1 need to update to 10.13.1. I've installed the update many times, it is the same (please check the attachment). My Toshiba Portege z30-b also be updated to 10.13.1, everything is ok. Does anyone else meet the same issue??

Attachments

• App Store 2017-11-01 22-15-51.png
    App Store 2017-11-01 22-15-51.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 106
My Lenovo T440P updated to 10.13.1, but after check updates, it still show 10.13.1 need to update to 10.13.1. I've installed the update many times, it is the same (please check the attachment). My Toshiba Portege z30-b also be updated to 10.13.1, everything is ok. Does anyone else meet the same issue??
Ensure you boot the installer partition the update creates on reboot via clover, as else the update won't fully install.

I have the same problem on my iMac (late 2009). I tried both downloading the update manually as well as running it through App Store. Installation seems to work fine. It reboots and initially shows a white screen with apple logo and progress bar, then changes to black screen with spinner until restarting. No error messages, also not in the log as far as I can tell, but the OS version remains 10.13.

I have the same problem on my iMac (late 2009). I tried both downloading the update manually as well as running it through App Store. Installation seems to work fine. It reboots and initially shows a white screen with apple logo and progress bar, then changes to black screen with spinner until restarting. No error messages, also not in the log as far as I can tell, but the OS version remains 10.13.

Off-topic... This site is mostly for non-Apple hardware.
See here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/categories/mac-hardware.47/

Well, I'm sorry about that. However, since @yekki's problem sounds very similar to mine (Apple or non-Apple) I would still be interested to hear if he or she solved the issue.

Your stated problem is different from what @yekki wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back