Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.6 Update

Installed Clover 4439. The first boot was slow. Computer froze after 10 minutes (don't fix what ain't broke!). The second reboot was way faster. Hoping my computer doesn't freeze or I'm going back the 1411.

Updated clover and no changes. Bios screen and clover efi takes forever to load

Apologies if this is posted incorrectly, I usually just search posting forums.

My system is a bit older (pushing 5 years) and when I attempt to update to 10.12.6 or high sierra it downloads fine, starts the update, reboots - but on restart states there was a problem with installation and it cannot be done (even shows itunes and other updates as successfully installed). No black screen issues - so I'm a bit lost (dealt with those issues before). Any thoughts? I use Clover and did no edits to my config - but did update Clover itself.

Has my hardware aged out? I could also attempt a clean install as I have safe cloned version of 10.12.5. It all works quite well on the Windows boot side.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Can anyone help me on why my start time has increased to 2 minutes? I haven't made any chances to the computer.
bump
anyone?

Hey,

After updating to the latest 10.12.6 security update on my brix bsih5-6200, I can't boot anymore.
It is stuck on the good old gIOScreenLockState 3:
IMG_20180601_220130727.jpg

So I updated Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup to the latest releases, but without success, even in safe mode.

Any suggestion?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 162
has anyone upgrade to 2018-003(10.12.6 16G1408)? I upgraded yesterday and the webdriver can not work, anybody can help me?

has anyone upgrade to 2018-003(10.12.6 16G1408)? I upgraded yesterday and the webdriver can not work, anybody can help me?

I have the same problem, we have to wait for update of Nvidia Web drivers. Until then i use Intel HD 530.

I have the same problem, we have to wait for update of Nvidia Web drivers. Until then i use Intel HD 530.
but my monitor is 4k, if run under 1080p, it's looks like so bad, i have to use my rmbp these days. anyway, tks:)

I have the same problem, we have to wait for update of Nvidia Web drivers.

Back