Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.6 Update

Yes exactly, my other attempts have been installing the latest right Nvidia web drivers for this build 16G29....... though they worked and everything seemed ok, I could not set it to use the web drivers in the Nvidia preferences as it would always revert back to default Mac drivers........

I don't even think the gtx 700 series cards are fully supported by the nv drivers as it states that its for Ti cards that have Maxwell chips, where as the mine has a Kepler chip.

So yeah after doing complete fresh 10.12.6 install going through the procedure of tonymac guide I did nothing else but install the cuda drivers and seems to work fine.......

Oh!! is there a way to test full hardware acceleration , I remember in previous os x's you could do something and see it ripple but I forget now....Ciinebench works so must be working.

PROBLEM!
I tried a fresh install.
I installed multibeast 9.1.0, but clover screen not appears after reboot. Until 10.12.5 this issue didn't happen

Last edited by a moderator:
PROBLEM!
I tried a fresh install.
I installed multibeast 9.1.0, but clover screen not appears after reboot. Until 10.12.5 this issue didn't happen
not a help thread, please create a new thread in the relevant forum

also as per rules, please update your hardware profile

PROBLEM!
I tried a fresh install.

Find a solution and post.....or go back to 10.12.4. don't know, but like feartech says ^^^^^^ how can you be serious wanting help without even filling in the form first!!!!

Update worked fine

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 5.51.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 5.51.01 AM.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 123
Software update appeared and I did a backup of the working 10.12.5 system. The updates so far have all been so smooth, I almost forgot to do the backup! Hackintosh update on the old girl from App Store went perfect. Now time to update the Apple MacPro and MacBook Pro!

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 11.56.11 PM.png

Updated like KING
No problem so far. just updated nvidia web drivers and cuda drivers afterwards.

Update worked fine. I used the update from the App Store. The update took a few minutes before the restart. Just after restart the update took like 15 minutes to complete and during the update the machine seemed to freeze a minute or two. Just wait it out. After the update, everything seems stable.

I already noticed that you misplaced the parameter "x-" I tried to enter with the safe mode -x, but still I can not boot, when I enter -x, what happens is that the apple logo bar starts To load and when it has been loading for a few seconds restart the computer, and so it is in a loop, I will try to boot with -x -v so you see the message where it stands still and so see if you can help me on something More, thanks !!
try to boot with dart=0 and safe mode. i cant boot in os without dart=0 maybe is that your problem. dart=0 -x . you should be able to enter with that bootflags.

Upgraded without a hitch through the App Store with chipset in Intel RAID mode. RAID mode patch survived.

When i start the macOS after loading the apple logo the image goes black and the monitor turns off, i need to reset like 3 times until it boots OK
Does anyone else have this issue?

This didn't happen on the 10.12.5...

EDIT: I've changed SMBIOS to 14,2 and seems OK now.

Last edited:
Back