Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.6 Update

Try updating Clover to the latest version.
I have an earlier usb install stick of sierra.. it would only install the update if i booted from it.. Thanx for reply.

PS: will also follow your suggestions..

Updated clover .. Thank you again..

Last edited:
I have an earlier usb install stick of sierra.. it would only install the update if i booted from it.. Thanx for reply.. another prob though.. Icloud.. no matter what I do keeps asking for password.. signed in signed out 5 times.. clocks are fine..

PS: will also follow your suggestions..
What OS version are you currently using? I had the same problem with Sierra and my Z68 using UEFI Mode, Legacy Mode did the job. About iCloud, verify your Apple ID and see if MLB (Clover) is saved correctly in config.plist.

Also boot with verbose mode option.

I have an issue I'm hoping someone can help out with;

This is my first update. I've done a full backup, so if I have to I can revert;

I'm running a hack with the 6,1 system defined - and had to run the AGDPFix when I first installed.

Long story short, I installed the update - forgot to re-run the AGDPFix, and now I get a black screen on reboot. I need a way to either re-apply the AGDPFix or copy the mentioned kext's to overcome the issue, however - I can't get the machine to boot.

nb_disable=1 causes a reboot. Disabling the web_driver options in the clover menu's causes a reboot. This is a GTX970 / X99 system.

Any suggestions?

What OS version are you currently using? I had the same problem with Sierra and my Z68 using UEFI Mode, Legacy Mode did the job. About iCloud, verify your Apple ID and see if MLB (Clover) is saved correctly in config.plist.

Also boot with verbose mode option.
10.12.6 (16G29) I am using Uefi mode.. about Icloud.. seems I fixed it.. it was that damed keychain.. I had an iPhone but recently sold it.. so could not verify anything.. I just reset it by pressing "forgot code" damn annoying.. what is MLB?

Re: my issue, flag. Apparently nv_disable=1 sporadically fails for me. First time it failed, 3rd or 4th attempt it ended up booting and I could re-apply the fix.

All is well again. :)

For me the update from 10.12.4 to 10.12.6 was ko (i7 4770K, Asus 780, iMac14,2), I get only a blank screen with a flashing cursor in the upper left corner of the screen, nothing more.
I'll open a specific thread in the support section.

Hello
How did you get such results in geekbench? I'm on 7700k have like 5900 and 20+k

Back