Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.6 Update

Super easy , 2 step.. It seems my audio is even quieter .. but that could be placebo. Everything works, Sound, Network, iMessage, everything :)

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 9.00.08 AM.png

The update seems to have messed up my power management. Earlier I had XCPM going, with full speedstepping working for my 5820K. Now I am stuck with the processor going full blast and the computer restarting automatically in a few minutes of startup.

Can those with 5th-gen I7s (5820K in particular) confirm please? Values in Intel Power Gadget and output of AppleIntelInfo.kext would be great... Thanks

10.12.6 (16G29)

upgrade from appstore
after reboot standard resolution, upgrade nvidia driver, dont reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done.
Sound OK! was using VoodooHDA kext

If you use KextBeast to install these two kext Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext into your Library/Extensions folder then you can just update NVIDIA and reboot, no need for AGDPfix after each update.

I was using a fake cpuid. Do I have to remove this from my plist?
Yes, you have a Kaby Lake processor.

Updated from App Store, Nvidia drivers updated too (1080Ti), fakeCPU removed, iMac 18,6 changed.... Everything works fine except Intel iGPU.

How do you activate Kaby-Lake Intel HD? why isn't it working natively?

I have Clover_v2.4k_r4035 version, what is the latest clover you guys are using to update to 10.12.6? I asked because when I update from 10.12.4 from 10.12.3 I used the latest clover version at the moment as recommended form this guide and the hack crashed, I had to use the version before the latest one.

Back