- Nov 18, 2009
- Z370N WIFI
- Core i7 8700K
- Radeon RX Vega 56
- , ,
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Today Apple released 10.12.6, the sixth major update to macOS Sierra. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through the Mac App Store, or by using the standalone installer available from Apple.com.
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast created USB, press spacebar, and boot using Safe Mode.
- macOS Build 16G29
- Kernel updated to Darwin 16.7.0
- Native support for Intel's 7th generation 'Kaby Lake' CPUs.
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have been updated for 10.12.6.
- Native 'Kaby Lake' Intel HD 6xx Graphics support - How to enable 'Kaby Lake' Intel 6xx Graphics [10.12.6+)
- This update will replace your audio drivers. If you enabled Realtek onboard audio using MultiBeast or the cloverALC script, no changes will be necessary.
- Install macOS Sierra App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS Sierra from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated 10.12.6 Install macOS Sierra App can be found in the Applications folder. You may then re-create your UniBeast installation USB.
macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store