Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm funky, mine 10.12.4 shows no update in theAppStore, downloading Combo update now.

"This computer doesn't contain any Apple Internal Memory Card Readers"
I have problem with my ethernet driver and so iCloud, iMessage and App Store are not working
I have installed NullEthernetinjector.kext and ALXEthenert.kext none of them seem to work
The only issue I'm having is iMessage not working. Did you find a fix?

Hey, guys, I have update clover to the latest version and now can't boot into the system (black screen with many ++++ in verbose mode). Anybody know what to do in this case? How can I access to the EFI mount and return old version of clover (I made .zip backup before update)?

don't works for me :\ i have an intel i3 with hd 520
as per rules, please update your hardware profile (wasn't aware that Windows 8 started making motherboards)

This isn't a help thread, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum. Thanks

Hi folks! I installed the update from the Apple Store, but then my hack would freeze while I was booting. So I set the Fake ID in Clover Options> Graphic Injection, I finally reached the desktop and installed the kexts and rebooted.
After doing this, I now can only boot with the FakeID, which I have to set every time I boot. Is it normal?
Furthermore, once I reached desktop the graphics were really laggy and slow, so I opened the About This Mac tab and I noticed this:

sdfsdfsf.png

It says that I'm on Intel HD Graphics 530 6 MB, while before updating it was 1530 MB. I even tried to run Multibeast and reinstall the drivers for Intel Graphics 5**, but nothing changed. Any ideas?

Hi folks! I installed the update from the Apple Store, but then my hack would freeze while I was booting. So I set the Fake ID in Clover Options> Graphic Injection, I finally reached the desktop and installed the kexts and rebooted.
After doing this, I now can only boot with the FakeID, which I have to set every time I boot. Is it normal?
Furthermore, once I reached desktop the graphics were really laggy and slow, so I opened the About This Mac tab and I noticed this:

View attachment 258554

It says that I'm on Intel HD Graphics 530 6 MB, while before updating it was 1530 MB. I even tried to run Multibeast and reinstall the drivers for Intel Graphics 5**, but nothing changed. Any ideas?
This isn't a help thread, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum. Thanks

If you're wondering what to do if you forget to install the Lilu/IntelGraphicsFixup prior to the update, just boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678), install the kexts, then reboot.

This worked for me. I had the same issue with HD530 (no desktop, stuck at Apple logo & progress bar), and unchecking Inject Intel in Clover did not have any effect. I changed the ig-platform-id as RehabMan suggests and left Inject Intel checked. I was then able to get to the desktop, ran KextBeast to install the 2 kexts, and rebooted normally. All is well again.

Dear all,

I cannot install Lilu.kext and intelgraphicsfixup.kext with the kextbeast. Kextbeast runs fine and replies that the software is installed, but it doesn't appears in the L/E folder.

What went wrong?

Can somebody help me

Did the regular update through the App Store and all works fine, Nvidia f02 driver told me it was not compatible with current OSX version so it pushed me back to f01. Audio etc. works fine, after f01 update GFX also works fine. (Asus H97iPlus / i7 4790 / EVGA Nvidia 1070)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back