Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, glad I found the solution cause for me it was a head scratcher .
Updated...thought all was well but realized I had no sound. Re-Installed audio using the latest Multibeast-no...Used the Toledo script to re-initialize-no.
All it was was that I was not using a recent enough Clover_v2.3k_r3998, this one re-etablished audio Clover_v2.4k_r4035.pkg.
I thought using the wrong clover would mean not booting...but no sound? Glad it was simple..sort a
Hope this helps someone!

It definitely helped me! Thanks, worked a charm!

hmmm. still the same issue...

How do you disable the internal GPU (onabrd CPU graphics) at the BIOS?
There is no DISABLE - just Auto and GPU and PCIe
I used the PCIe for my GPU Card.

Thx
You're having an ASUS mainboard, too. So BIOS should look pretty much the same. What I did is going to Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration. There i set Primary Display to "Auto" and iGPU Multi-Monitor to "Disabled". Not quite sure if that really disables the iGPU but this setup made my machine run glitch-free again. Good luck!

Lost audio in the update. Tried the previous method of mounting EFI and running ALC120 command to no benefit. Looking for solutions as audio jack isn't listed any longer.
I have the same problem, Have you had any luck solving the problem or had any suggestions as to how to fix it?

Use your original UniBeast Sierra install stick to re-install the earlier version of macOS (it came with version r3766 of Clover), then update your Clover to r4xxx and re-install the update :). All data should be left untouched.
Thanks! trying today

I have the same problem, Have you had any luck solving the problem or had any suggestions as to how to fix it?
I was able to solve my issue by using MultiBeast and then reinstalling the audio clover all 120 command. Hopefully that helps!

No night shift on my second machine :( although everything else seems to be fine, even audio and NVME work.
NVidia webdriver, GTX 970, GA-Z97X-UD3H
Anybody else with the same problem?
nonightshift.png

Last edited:
Hi there, I have HD530 and RX460 since update no RX460 ( I hear the fan just before Mac Sierra DEsktop ) but only on my second monitor attached to HD530 - tried disconnecting and booting with black screen but hear fan then nothing?

Any help appreciated.

after I shut down my Computer, it re turn on itself. Do you know any solution?

Dont try this at home kids.

I've updated without backup.

All went well.

Oh, HD530 sleep is working properly now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back