Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
To day Apr. 2, I have just up dated to 10.12.4 using my CCC drive. it worked like a charm I will do my main drive next.

My mirroring option disappeared from my menu bar even though I got it enabled in my System Preference after the update. Any tips on how should I got about troubleshooting? I got 2 monitors connected to a GTX560Ti that is running on NVidia's web driver.

Edit: Trying to start Displays.menu doesn't work as well, it appears for a split second before quitting itself.

Last edited:
I've done as suggested by RehabMan.
Definitely a progress. System starts loading from the SSD. It is clear due to the speed the loading bar is moving.
but now I guess I'm experiencing the "black screen" issue. Well, there where some posts about that earlier in this thread.....

hm, what I've been reading indicates that all I need is to the the latest Clover installed.
My system is running on 4003 - which should be ok?

I still can not boot my NVMe SSD. Keep on trying to boot the USB drive.
Just updated this one - just to be sure to the latest Clover. With no improvement at all.

Any ideas, please..!!..??

Just updated to 10.12.4 and updated the NVidia drivers. Now, when I play any kind of video, the screen freezes. Audio continues playing on the background, but I can't move the mouse, nor does the video continue playing (the frame gets stuck). This happens randomly after a few seconds to a few minutes.

Config:
GA-Z87X-OC
i7 4770K
GTX 770

Anyone experiencing something similar?

Hi. Since updating to macOS 10.12.4 I can't access Facebook. I can connect on my iPhone 7 plus, on my Windows 10 laptop using either the Edge or Google Chrome browsers.

I have tried disabling all extensions, clearing caches and enabling javascript etc etc. I'm in Melbourne Australia.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Hello all,

After upgrading to 10.12.4 I started having problems with network I guess - but it's all very weird. I am using RealtekRTL8111 kext for my ethernet card. I upgraded clover to the latest version too.

The symptoms are:
I boot up to a desktop without any problems. Ethernet card is on and I've got the IP address. It's just the internet not working. I cannot ping anything (ping is frozen and not doing anything). After few minutes usually it starts working. Any ideas ? Has anyone experienced anything like this ?

I tried using the latest kext for RTL8111 but it didn't help.

Many thanks for all your help !

Hello all,

After upgrading to 10.12.4 I started having problems with network I guess - but it's all very weird. I am using RealtekRTL8111 kext for my ethernet card. I upgraded clover to the latest version too.

The symptoms are:
I boot up to a desktop without any problems. Ethernet card is on and I've got the IP address. It's just the internet not working. I cannot ping anything (ping is frozen and not doing anything). After few minutes usually it starts working. Any ideas ? Has anyone experienced anything like this ?

You could try flushing DNS and pf rules
Code:
$ sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
$ sudo -f pfctl /etc/pf.conf

Hello all,

The symptoms are:

go to System Preferences and open Network. delete all connection in netvork (Ethernet, wifi, etc.) save and close. after
go to /Library/preferences/System Configuration and delete network preferences plist. and reboot. got system preferences and add new connection type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back