Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was enabled. I disabled it, and now trailers in iTunes play without freezing, and both Safari and iBooks no longer have garbled icons. Many thanks!

Uh oh. My on-board video is disabled so iTunes trailers play just fine and I don't have any garbled icons but what I do have is the transparent books in iBooks and I was going to enable on-board video in the hopes of correcting that issue. Now you've got me worried that if I do I will experience the problems you were experiencing. Pick a poison indeed. There has to be something we can do.

new Unibeast 7.1 always error. "Colud not hide boot partition."

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 21.38.04.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 21.38.04.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 120
Update worked perfectly for me. After the update, it loaded the OS X Nvidia driver, because the web driver was out of date. I was asked if I wanted to download and install the updated Nvidia web driver, I said yes, it installed and rebooted, and everything is working as it should.

Michael

Anything for Samsung 960 nvme patch for 10.12.4? Update or not yet?
I have a Samsung 960 Pro (NVME) and I didn't have to patch anything. Just updated to 10.12.4, updated my Nvidia web drivers and everything worked perfectly. With that being said, I don't think I'm getting as much speed out of my 960 Pro as I should be...

I seemed to have resolved my issue by generating a new SSDT with ssdtPRGen.sh v21.5. I also removed the -xcpm boot flag from my config plist as I just discovered Ivy Bridge support for XCPM has been removed from Sierra. Not entirely certain why or how any of these changes corrected my flickering problem but it has survived multiple reboots without reappearing.

Hey, I'm also experiencing the flickering issue, could you tell us in a bit more details what steps you took? Thanks!

You mean r4035?

There's an r4045 available from MacMan (see my earlier post on page 32. it's going to be used in the next MultiBeast release). r4035 is the one Clover offers directly (as happened to me anyway)

This r4045 version doesn't offer any customisation options BUT installed and moved into the EFI partition without needing me to tell it to. :)

Last edited:
new Unibeast 7.1 always error. "Colud not hide boot partition."

Thank you for the feedback- we're going to be releasing UniBeast 7.1 shortly- the version up has a bug with Legacy Boot mode.

Update via AppStore (after updating clover) went fine on an old Intel i5 and Radeon HD 7850, luckily no flickering and no graphic issues.
No NightShift but that was to be expected because of my old system definition (anyway I found f.lux to be way superior, esp. because of the slow changing to warmer levels, compared to the "binary" change of NightShift... so I'm not going to fiddle with my system definition :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back