Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
For does who have 15.1 and a R9 280, just update your clover UEFI Bootloader to V2.4 and update, did it and everything is running smoothly, so far, first did the mistake of not updating the clover UEFI Bootloader and it didn't work!!! Just a black screen!!! Bummer!!! :clap:

I would use it if i was formatting a new data partition. Can't be any less road worthy than HFS+ at this point. It's default on iOS 10.3. Macs cannot boot from it and Clover, Grub etc cannot read it.
There is no guarantee yet, that your APFS formatted partition will work on macosx 10.13. Speaking of myself, I am also waiting for APFS, but I will save myself from troubles, untill APFS is at production-grade level.

No issues for me, after update de OS and reboot the nivdia CUDA inmediately indicate to update to the new driver version.
sin-titulo.png
Sin título.png

No (new) issues for me. Didn't bother getting my wifi working again after a previous Sierra update. I did have one apparent hang this morning. Streaming audio and bluetooth still worked, but keyboard/mouse/video were totally unresponsive. Did a reboot, ok so far. Maybe issue w/ current Nvidia drivers.

Screenshot%202017-03-29%2009.43.19.png

Without any problems on my configuration...

No upgrade issues here. I used the NVIDIA app to switch to the OS X Default Driver and then ran the upgrade. I applied the updated web drivers when the upgrade was complete. Took about 20 minutes start to finish.

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 11.08.23 AM.png

Last edited:
for ATI video card users:
Upgrade in terminal: sudo softwareupdate -i -a
before reboot, add 0x67DF1002 to the 9510ControllerKext as well as the AMD4100kext
Unfortunately, I didn't see your post until after I had already upgraded and have the flickering screen problem so many others are seeing. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? Also, I can not locate the 9510Controller.kext you mentioned. AMD4100.kext is present in /Library/Extensions as expected.

for ATI video card users:
Upgrade in terminal: sudo softwareupdate -i -a
before reboot, add 0x67DF1002 to the 9510ControllerKext as well as the AMD4100kext

will this also help with the flickering i have

GA-H67N-USB3-B3

No issues using latest Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back