Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with no problems on MacBook Pro:

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 5.31.57 PM.png

I realized my issue and am now booting just fine. After doing the update to Clover (which I did on a USB stick -- not on the drive, because I could not get back in to the desktop to *do* the update), I had not installed FakeSMC to that new USB stick. (I prefer to not have any non-original extensions on my system partition).

Installing FakeSMC to my USB loader worked. And then running the clover installer to upgrade-in-place on my system drive also worked. I'm back in business.

Everything seems to be okay.

* made a system-backup with CCC
* updated Clover
* updated to 10.12.4
* updated NVIDIA drivers
* updated CUDA

Board: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

10.12.4.jpg

Everything seems to be okay.

* made a system-backup with CCC
* updated Clover
* updated to 10.12.4
* updated NVIDIA drivers
* updated CUDA

Board: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

View attachment 244773
Hello, what is the difference between CUDA and the Nvidia driver? if I install to my build will not hamper my existing web driver?

Last edited:
I had flickering after update :(

In my case, solution was to go to About This Mac > Displays > Disaply Preferences > Set Resolution > Default for this Display.

Voila! Flickering stops.

Unfortunately didn't work for me; I'm having those issues as well with AMD Radeon HD 6xxx

Update went smoothly for me.

* First thing I did was update Clover
* Updated macOS from App Store
* Restarted
* Updated NVIDIA Graphics from NVIDIA Drive Manager in System Preferences
* Ran AGDPFix
* Restarted
* Everything works great!

View media item 188675

Update went smoothly enough but having issues with latest Web Drivers - Can anyone confirm that manually resizing Safari causes system crash and reboot on GTX660Ti ?

Martin

Hello, what is the difference between CUDA and the Nvidia driver? if I install to my build will not hamper my existing web driver?
If you don't know what the difference is, you don't need the CUDA driver. Don't worry about it and just get the nvidia driver (that is if your u have a nvidia GPU that needs the driver).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back