Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated without problems (before update I installed the latest Clover version)
Intel hd 530, i5 6600K,

Glitch at left top corner disappeared!!!
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 8.44.45 PM.png

Sounds is broken on my side for the Asus Z97-A motherboard. I did try to execute again the clover ALC 120 command, but it didn't fix the issue. Any ideas ?

Update went fine. All was working. Installed Nvidia web driver, and on boot I get both monitors firing up and see the login screen but USB mouse and USB keyboard don't work so no way to log in. Revert to built in driver or run in safe mode and all is back to working.

Any ideas on what could be the conflict between the web drivers and the USB mouse/keyboard?

Was able to update just fine on my Asus P8B75-m/CSM with an i3-2120 and a GTX 550 TI.
Audio using voodooHDA still works just fine, all USB devices still run just fine.
No issues with graphics drivers using the built in stuff for the 550 ti.
I can say it was successful with no intervention needed.

Everything for me worked after update, just needed to update nVidia web driver! For speakers I am using Steelseries Arctis 5 connected with USB.

First time I updated to 10.12.4 at the first restart, I got black-screen.
So I updated Clover bootleader and everything worked perfectly!

lrGCRp4.png

Updated Clover and updated through AppStore
Now I can't boot with my software RAID drives plugged in, computer restarts when loading Clover.
Everything works if the RAID drives are unplugged. Tried disabling Clover Scan for entries and adding manual entries, but it does not work. I can plug the RAID drives after booting and everything works, but can[t boot with RAID drives plugged in
Also, I don't have Night Shift (SysDef MacPro5.1 may be the problem?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back