Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated via software update. Everything went smooth, but had to reinstall network kext. As for update itself - I don't like it, somehow system has lost some amount of it's fluency and CPU usage is beyond normal.

Activity Monitor crashing every time after update. Do you guys have this issue?

1. Application Specific Information:
  2. *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSRangeException', reason: '*** -[__NSArrayM objectAtIndex:]: index 0 beyond bounds for empty array'
  3. terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
  4. abort() called

Anybody has iCloud/App Store etc. issues? I had all up and running (iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime...) on 10.12.4 (Clover r3974) and after updating the OS to the newest version, I can't login to any service requiring Apple ID...

Last edited:
Everything went ok just updated Audio also no more HD 530 sky graphics glitch don't need the Gfxintel patch

This time the update didn't work. Update installs, system reboots, then the Apple logo appears, the bar fills up and then I get a black screen :(

EDIT: Managed to fix it (thanks BreBO). Make sure to update clover before attempting to instal 10.12.4 (this should be added to the update procedure)

Same here, with black screen. After Clover Update it works from MAS. (this should be added to the update procedure)

Regarding Broadcom USB bluetooth issue. Looks like it is not loading patch kexts anymore. Tried to reinstall it but didn't help.

The upgrade went smoothly by updating clover to the newest (4035) first, and then installing macOSUpdCombo10.12.4.dmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back