Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you change the plist? I can't seem to get the web drivers to work even with the plist fix. Everything else works just fine after updating.
No need to change sound or trim just worked.
Anyone changed the plist of the old Nvidia drivers while waiting for them to release an update?
didn`t editing plist. just updated via MAS and all

Updated off combo update. Nvidia driver manager software found and downloaded the new drivers and installed. Update hosed the hdmi sound but everything else is working OK. This is a good result I think! :)

update ok
hd4600 framebuff 4k patch works ok
mac-pixel-clock-patch should redo, and then works ok
hd4600 safari freezing patch no work

I had the same problem. I removed IntelBacklight.kext, rebuilt cache and after reboot brightness slider started working.
Thanks! Brightness works now

Updated via App store but the os didn't boot, it always boot to windows 10, i inserted the USB installer and i managed to get the desktop, however i installed the latest clover and restart, but still boot directly to windows 10, anyone face the same problem? and how i could solve it?

I'm also having bluetooth issues. It worked perfectly before the update. Now device is not available.

Use Clover_v2.3k_r3994 or newer otherwise kext injection doesn't work in Clover and you can have issues with sound.
Hello i installed the update in my sierra and now i have a black screen... i am noob in hackintosh and am i trying to find a solution. How can i update clover as long as i cant not enter sierra any more?
I will appreciate an answer :)

Updating worked just fine, after re-creating the installation pen drive, when I tested it, it gave an error of busy timeout regarding AppleACPICPU , installer was not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back