Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated on my new KabyLake using app store Without any problems.
All are working fine.
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 5.50.47 AM.png

I'll have to think twice about updating next time. I hope Nvidia releases the updated drivers. Is there a way to go back to 10.12.3 without reinstalling?
I'm going to wait for the updated drivers for exactly that reason. I don't want Yuna to break because of lack of drivers in 10.12.4 when 10.12.3 works perfectly fine!

Update direct from App Store went smoothly on both Hackintoshs and MacPro.

Ive updated to 10.12.4 on a test drive. Wouldn't recommend it as your daily driver anyway so many things are broken still. Mouse settings in System Preferences keeps crashing which it didn't in 10.12.3. USB Power is broken. Kext injection is kinda broken requires inject kext set to Yes in Config on clean installs without it FakeSMC doesn't load.

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 01.24.13.png

@charlescai I am having Bluetooth issues as well. making me sad. Also I lost the resolution I like to use. Hopefully when I can get my GTX back in it will be happier

I am having Bluetooth issues. making me sad. Also I lost the resolution I like to use. Hopefully when I can get my GTX back in it will be happier

Which Bluetooth device do you have?

Update...but, flickering got me. My dual screen goes insane. Intel i5 + GPU AMD Radeon 5850.
Having the same issue with a HD5770 with a single monitor. Any ideas on how to fix?

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 9.28.11 PM.png

Updated without issues using the Delta update (because of my slow internet, it was faster to download the Delta through JDownloader than wait for the App Store).

Night Shift is enabled by patching CoreBrightness.framework (my SMBIOS is iMac11,3 so I had to do it).

If anyone has a less invasive idea how to enable Night Shift, please let me know.

Cheers!

Updated to Clover_v2.3k_r3998 first then updated using MAS. The update took longer than usual
to complete (made me nervous) but completed with success. Re-enabled Trim.:thumbup:

P.S. NightShift worked right out of the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back