Not open for further replies.
System upgraded via Software Update.
No problems at all
screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-1-39-12-am-jpg.244500

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.39.12 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.39.12 AM.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7,913
This time the update didn't work. Update installs, system reboots, then the Apple logo appears, the bar fills up and then I get a black screen :(

I had the same problem. Updating to the newest version of Clover got me up and running again.

Update worked as a charm. As well on my MBP as my UP5-TH.

This time the update didn't work. Update installs, system reboots, then the Apple logo appears, the bar fills up and then I get a black screen :(

Use Clover_v2.3k_r3994 or newer otherwise kext injection doesn't work in Clover and you can have issues with sound.

Only when a Kaby Lake mac is announced...so, no.

Hi @Chad414 and @Stork - understood BUT as there are new Macs rumoured to be announced any day now it might make sense for Kabylake to be supported in there somewhere ?!?! :) Or maybe I'm being too optimistic :|

Updated just fine, now waiting for new nVidia Web Drivers :/

Hi @Chad414 and @Stork - understood BUT as there are new Macs rumoured to be announced any day now it might make sense for Kabylake to be supported in there somewhere ?!?! :) Or maybe I'm being too optimistic :|
I expect Kaby Lake Macs at the June WWDC. So, think 10.12.6 (because I think 10.12.5 will be out too soon before any new Macs in June).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back