Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I update the NVMe patch? The HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_3.kext works fine, but I should update it.

Grabbing the git repo and running it per the instructions just gives me an error
╰─> ./patch_nvme.sh -spoof 10_12_4
Error: NVMe_patches_-spoof.plist does not exist!

╰─> ./patch_nvme.sh 10_12_4
Creating patched HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_4.kext
Vanilla MD5 matches expected MD5 entry (cd81a56a2baa193cc1c66e8b52a618e7)
Patched MD5 matches expected MD5 entry (ba321f2b26770f1f9faebbf627b29b35)

The non-spoof 10.12.4 kext wouldn't boot.

Read the README and guide. Carefully.
The flag for the spoof option is --spoof, not -spoof.

Successfully updated to 10.12.4 through the App store with the only thing not working being Shiki 2.0.0. Back to no iTunes movie playback.

Yes I am, should I remove it? Also please note about my clover, Unibeast 7.1 does not work correctly, so i am using unibeast then Clover 4045 to reinstall EFI.
I replaced my EFI files with the zip you posted and only put back my config file that is found inside the clover folder. I rebooted and everything checked out so I then updated to 10.12.4 using the App Store update and everything worked. I did have update the video card and my sound which both had were not working. Thank you so much I was going crazy with this. Your zip worked for me.

Tested 1st on my SD Drive - works fine so far.
- Clover update ;-) thx for the infos!
- Updated via AppStore
- Latest Nvidia Webdriver
thats it :)

Sound, BT, Network, iMessage,... no Problem
Only a little issue with the graphic driver, a small "glitchy" upper left corner exactly at the Apple Logo... always only of one of my two screens. And still the "network down" after sleep mode.

I will wait now few week and will check again this forum whats happen with other builds.
Again, thx for the great work here so far!

Successfully updated to 10.12.4 through the App store with the only thing not working being Shiki 2.0.0. Back to no iTunes movie playback.
Hallo Superboge!
Im definitly not a Hack Guru, but I got the same problems with iTunes. I did almost everything what was written here in this forum about Shiki,... installation. Not working!

What solfed the problem was a change at my bios setting with the gpu parameters.
I had to adress the external GPU board directly... try this!
Good luck :)

Btw... I got this troubles with 10.12.3 - I will check with 10.12.4

-_____________________________________________-

You are right, NOT working even on the 10.12.13! Sierra - bu with the latest iTunes update!
is something linked to the iTunes update, before it worked great!
T

Last edited:
Hello guys

So I have a Hackintosh with a Asus motherboard, i5-3470 processor and HD 6770 Graphics card. Every thing was working fine on 10.12.3. I even had the graphics working with this kext : http://www.osx86.net/files/file/4712-hd6770_qe_ci_patch-10123/ installed using kext wizard. I am using the clover bootloader.

So Today i decided to update to 10.12.4....
Every thing is working except the graphics. graphics now say nothing (5mb or something), does anyone know of a kext i can install to get the graphics working again

Thanks alot

Last edited:
Hallo Superboge!
Im definitly not a Hack Guru, but I got the same problems with iTunes. I did almost everything what was written here in this forum about Shiki,... installation. Not working!

What solfed the problem was a change at my bios setting with the gpu parameters.
I had to adress the external GPU board directly... try this!
Good luck :)

Btw... I got this troubles with 10.12.3 - I will check with 10.12.4

-_____________________________________________-

You are right, NOT working even on the 10.12.13! Sierra - bu with the latest iTunes update!
is something linked to the iTunes update, before it worked great!
T

IT´s WORKING!

I don't know why... but I just deactivated the "iGPU Initialisierung" Setting at the Bios -> Reboot -> again activating the "iGPU Initialisierung" Setting -> reboot and it is working with iTunes 12.6.0 100 :)

:beachball:

Thanks @DonaldBC for making me think about this ... :)

I don't know if this is a result of the 10.12.4 update, but things have certainly changed in a lot of areas for the release).

I haven't tried Shiki for a while as it had only partially worked before, the video breaking up and pixelating after only a short while.

I downloaded the latest version of Shiki - and Lilu because it is now a plug-in for this kext - and placed them in my EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder and rebooted.

I now have DRM video playback in iTunes 12.6.0.100 :) Great!

(I don't have any Full HD movie files to test, only TV programs and music videos, however they are all DRM protected).

The system freezes have become less after re-installing 10.12.3 and then upgrading again to 10.12.4 using the Clover release 4045 - only time will tell if things are mended on that score.

:)

Only a little issue with the graphic driver, a small "glitchy" upper left corner exactly at the Apple Logo... always only of one of my two screens.
Just turn off integrated Intel graphics via BIOS settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back