Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated two Hacks via the Apple store update, zero issues, everything 100% working as it should, BT, audio, video, handoff, Trim and anything else. My main mac hung while it was on the black screen with "8 minutes remaining" so I punched the reset button after about 20 minutes of zero disk activity. System restarted and went into the setup as if it were a new mac so I panicked a little. After I answered it's questions and declined iCloud upgrade it came up perfectly, even reopened webpages I had open before the update. So even though it got stuck for a bit it ended up working perfectly so I consider it 100% success.
Greatly relieved! Really nice to have two fully up to date machines.

I have updated using Software Update ... And now I cannot boot. I use HP Elitebook 9470m. HELP!
What do I do? I cannot even boot.

I only saw references to nvidia drivers here, so how about intel 530?
The update went smooth and audio (external soundcard) as well as ethernet etc working. However, now my second monitor that is connected with dvi won't light up. I usually boot with just my hdmi monitor connected then once booted, I connected the dvi and that would work. Now after 10.12.3 update nothing happens. Do I need to add some patch again?

Update: I had the AGDPfix patch saved and that did the trick

Last edited:
Currently im on 10.11.6 and im not really interested with any of Sierra improvements (Siri, etc).
Is there a point of updating to Sierra in terms of system internals and compatability with Hackintoshes?

Hi!
I wanted to upgrade to the Sierra, but the message gets out:

Unable to complete the purchase process.
This version of MacOS 10.12.3 not be installed on this computer.
Who set 10.11.6
I understand that my ProBook 4330s is not suitable for this update?
Help!

I am struggling now with usb 3 not working.. I believe it was working prior to the update. My TB3 is working fine. I have tried adding the USBInjectAll.kext and the port limit bump as well as adding the the correct .asl patch for my mobo in the EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ I never get the full list of ports using the IOregexplorer tool. The clover boot log says it successfully processed the .asl and the kexts. The front ports recognize usb2 and 1.1 devices but not usb3.. I'm certain they worked before and of course they work in windows 10 from my other SSD.

I'm at work so I can't post the files but when I get home I can add plist , clover boot log and ioreg file. Any ideas before then appreciated. I expected that if I fudge fingered somewhere the clover boot log would have an error.

TIA

here are the files

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    35.4 KB · Views: 207
  • config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 279
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back