Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've run into problems as well during the update from 10.12.2 to 10.12.2. I followed the instructions here for change NVDAStartupWeb.kext to 16D32. So I did that, then ran the 10.12.3 update, and rebooted. Upon reboot, I get this screen. Any ideas on how I can fix this? I was going to apply RehabMan's patcher script for my NVMe after reboot.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 140
After update to 10.12.3 My thunderbolt audio interface does not work and my cpu will continuously run at full speed.If I reboot and plug a usb drive into the second usb type c port via a adoptor, then power management will work and so will my usb audio interface,I am using a dsdt and it says 0 errors and 37 warnings. Something is definitely wrong but I don't have a clue? any help from the community would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 8.44.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 8.44.48 PM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 183
Having some random restarts after updating to 10.12.3. The crash log shows something along these lines.

"TLB invalidation IPI timeout: " "CPU(s) failed to respond to interrupts"

Anyone know what it could be? for now i put my OC settings back to factory and im monitoring temperatures and so far seems to be stable.

Update went without a hitch. IOGear Bluetooth 4.0 adapter with Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple Trackpad, StarTech 2 port PCI Express Firewire Card, TPLink N900 Wireless Adapter, and SteelSeries Siberia 800 (sound out, dictation, and Siri) all working fine. The only problem I've run into is that right clicks in the Finder often cause the Finder to stop responding. (This is a problem I had since El Capitan.) I'm using Path Finder as an alternate.

I did a Clonezilla backup and installed the combo. Then after the restart, updated the nvidia drivers for 10.12.3 and it's done. Lan and audio were not affected. All working as expected. No matching CUDA drivers available though.

Last edited:
Thought I'd wait for Nvidia to release the update to the web driver this time. Updated via "App Store" and with the new Nvidia driver all went perfect, nothing at all needed fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back