Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone updated Lenovo Z50-70 yet?

Is this all they update in the web drivers anyways? Seems like nothing changes.
Is it possible to make this change to a newly downloaded copy of the web driver? I've just finished building my Hackintosh and I haven't installed the driver yet.

successfully done patch nvme with new script added new nvmekext then removed edited patches and kexts files and placed original 4100 controller and 9500 controller ..updated restarted went into backup drive removed ionvme from new updated system drive then restarted and booted from 10.12.3 and then went back and added all the edited patches for gpu accelrations everything running smooth now I post a bench

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 21.47.22.png

Kids, don't try this at home. Without backup I went full thug life mode and updated it through the App Store.

Everything still working. Intel p600 Pike custom patch still working! 10.12.2 > 10.12.3 succes!

LOL! And I'm over here running CCC and making a Time Machine backup for just in case purposes...

hi @ALL

tried APP Store and Combo Update. Both result in Kernel Panic.
Any advise for a research? (where to search, what to test?)
please see screenshot.
thank you!
View attachment 232261

Looks like you may have a Serial port (SuperIO) enabled - It should be disabled in your BIOS settings.
You seem to have a problem with FakeSMC.kext - Make sure you download the latest available.

This thread is not really the place to diagnose your problem - You should open a new thread of your own.

Serial.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back