Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found Cuda driver for 10.12.1:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-cuda-8.0.51-driver.html

Tested with Blender Cuda on a 980TI, works nice!
http://blenchmark.com/device-details/GeForce GTX 980 Ti (Display)
Screen shot 2016-11-08 at 10.25.19 PM.png

Updated without bigger problems.

The issue I'm facing at the moment is none of the apps using AppKit Plug-In open up. They 'Quit unexpectedly' using AppKit.
So Safari, System Preferences, Mail etc are not usable...

Does anyone know why that could be?

Update:
Now my Finder is not launching at all when booted into OS. Looks like it's going downhill.

Last edited:
Updated from App Store. 1 reboot, and wham back in business.

Amazingly, did not have to re-doo the audio. I think this is the first update ever (since 10.6.3) that did not kill my audio. If this is what the future holds, I'll stay on this hardware combo till it dies.

hi guys

i download this update
Hang will update when it came to 50% :cry:
where is the problem from ?
Of course, I have to say, I installed macOS Sierra with USB 3
The initial installation is likely to have a problem?
When I wanted to drivers by Multibeast installing. Click on the install that I got the error encountered :cry:
but i reinstall with usb2 , well done
But I not re-install the update

tnx help :thumbup:

Last edited:
Just moved back to El Capitan and everything works perfectly. Also HD530 and rest. Not worth upgrading to Sierra now - at least as not everything is ensured to run smoothly.
I tried to upgrade to sierra from El Capitan 10.11.2, but got a panic and tried unsuccessfully to find a solution, and I'm now back to El Capitan, which works perfectly on my system. Only, now, at each boot, clover boot loader points to Mac Installation Disk (trying to proceed on the sierra installation), and I have to use arrows rapidly in order to choice El Capitan OS X. Could anyone tell me the procedure to delete from clover boot loader this entry, as well as Install Data (supposedly the "macOS Install Data" folder on El Capitan disk)?

Updated via app store. Booted, installed nvidia web drivers, rebooted. Now, video cuts out at the login screen. I can see everything load up until then, but then nothing. I can remotely log in via SSH and VNC and see that everything's working, but nothing on my monitor! The NVIDIA drivers are updated, installed, and loading as far as I can tell. Help!

Update: Switched my smbios profile from mac pro 6,2 to iMac 14,1 and that solved the problem with the NVIDIA web driver.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back