Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated, may as well have been updating a real mac...

Downloaded, rebooted, installed, rebooted, worked.

Me too,
on
Z77X-UD5H
i5 2500k
Asus Geforce GTX660 without WebDriver, GPU is natively recognized
SMBIOS iMac14,2

Attachments

• A-propos.rtfd.zip
    102.8 KB · Views: 116
  • A-propos.rtfd.zip
    102.8 KB · Views: 99
Hello everyone.

I was hoping I could get a little help with a problem I'm facing.

I installed MacSierra 10.12 on my PC and everything worked amazingly. Very stable, smooth performance. I backed up all of my important stuff and tried updating to 10.12.1 and now the computer only boots with the USB in. If I remove the USB and try to boot the PC I get a message telling me to "Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected device and press a key".

I tried using MutiBeast to get it working without the USB but it didn't work. I tried twice.

Has anyone got any solutions?
Thank you.

Have you tried re-installing clover? other alternative could be that you have to use fdisk to set your partition as active. This worked when I was only able to boot from USB and not from my Hard Drive.

I'm only using one monitor here.

Update is hung up on Apple logo with no progress in progress bar (for several hours now). Thread started in Sierra Support forum...

Would you mind posting the contents of your EFI/CLOVER folder minus themes as a .zip. I have a similar Mobo (GA-P55A-UD4P) and am having trouble installing. Was hoping to compare the contents of your successful install folder to troubleshoot.
Thanks in advance

Here you are!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 108
yeaaay finally, thanks to @AviaBart and the source too :thumbup::thumbup:
This is the second time with OSX updates where Hands Off! lagged behind. Will watch and wait for the Hands Off! update to come out. Did the 'Normal' uninstall and after restart all is working great. Thanks for sharing the insight and link!

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back