Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmm, I'm getting an odd error I've never seen before....Is this legit? Obviously but what the heck, did you have any issues?

upload_2016-10-25_3-34-4.png

EDIT: Never-mind, went through the App Store for the 1st time after many many years...Old school I am!

Last edited:
Updated on my backup drive:
Nvidia beta web drivers don't work, as reported
My BCM94352Z wifi stopped working, bluetooth and ethernet are ok.

Tried to reapply FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext, no dice. also checked that the patch was still in place needed for Sierra it it is; Does something else need to be done to get it working?

Same issue here - BCM94352Z was working fine before the update to 10.12.1, now WIFI won't enable. As stated hard-wire and bluetooth seem to be working properly.

Just updated and all going good so far.

Hi,

Any changes on the update related to the Skylake Intel® HD Graphics 530 support?

Thanks!

As mentioned in this thread a few times already, the 530 flickering issue still hasn't been fixed.

Updated to 10.12.1 through the AppStore and after restarting the update, i lost signal to my monitor (hdmi) and can only boot using safe mode and cpu graphics. I went to check the plist from AppleGraphicsControl kexts and my Board ID wasn't there again (the update erased it), so i add it again and set it to None but still no luck, keep losing signal to the monitor with my GTX 660 Ti.

Im currently using iMac 12,2 system definition and it was working flawless with 10.12 (had to add Board ID to AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist).
Well, got it fixed by switching to model identifier 14,2... good bye iMac12,2, i've tried everything i could.

macOS Sierra 10.12.1 up and running.

It seems the installer in the AppStore has not been updated. Tried to re-create the installation pen drive with Unibest, but on the AppStore it said it is not updated. I hope this is not a new Apple policy.

Sometimes it takes them a day or so to update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back