Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just moved back to El Capitan and everything works perfectly. Also HD530 and rest. Not worth upgrading to Sierra now - at least as not everything is ensured to run smoothly.

As expected the HD 530 upper left display flickering is not resolved in this update. I think it might be time for us 530 users to start considering an alternative.

Probably it will never fix. We will see new alternatives after Thursday ;)

Just moved back to El Capitan and everything works perfectly. Also HD530 and rest. Not worth upgrading to Sierra now - at least as not everything is ensured to run smoothly.

is sleep/wake working on El Capitan with HD530?

telepati: Nope, display doesn't wake up once it enters sleep mode regarding the 530 and El Capitan.

As expected the HD 530 upper left display flickering is not resolved in this update. I think it might be time for us 530 users to start considering an alternative.
So we already know what iGPU aren't going to have the new Macs that will be announced on Thursday.

Updated to 10.12.1 through the AppStore and after restarting the update, i lost signal to my monitor (hdmi) and can only boot using safe mode and cpu graphics. I went to check the plist from AppleGraphicsControl kexts and my Board ID wasn't there again (the update erased it), so i add it again and set it to None but still no luck, keep losing signal to the monitor with my GTX 660 Ti.

Im currently using iMac 12,2 system definition and it was working flawless with 10.12 (had to add Board ID to AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist).

The update went very smooth for me... except for the minor inconvenience of disabling WiFi, the only way my PC could connect to the internet! :( I reinstalled all the kexts, but for some reason it just doesn't want to work.

Broadcom BCM4352 half mini -> No Wireless Lan (no Hardware found) with 10.12.1 . Was perfect with 10.12.
BT is working...

You might try going to your network connection setting and see if your wifi is listed. If not press the plus sign in lower left corner and add wifi. I had that problem on one of the Betas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back