Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
After update, Apple gave me this screen- looks like they are pushing the 'automatic' cloud hosting of your documents:

View attachment 217124

I enabled this weeks ago on my MacMini. From my other macs I was able to get to that machines desktop.
I then enabled it on Clover-mac and a second just now after the update.
What was odd is that it too everything from this (work) computers desktop and put it in a folder and then put everything on from my MacMinis desktop and put it on this work machines desktop WHY??

I simply moved things around and its ok.
You DO have easy and synced cloud access to all your enabled macs Desktops and Documents folders.

Upgrade was painless via the AppStore on a GA-Z170X-Gaming5-EU, but the 530 flicker in the top-left remains, and graphical corruption continues to be present in shadows and in Java applications. In short, no apparently change in that respect from 10.12.0.
Thank you!

Sure would be nice for Nvidia to release 1070/1080 drivers so I wouldn't have to play switcher roo with the display cables from Windows 10 to Sierra. o_O

Sure would be nice for Nvidia to release 1070/1080 drivers so I wouldn't have to play switcher roo with the display cables from Windows 10 to Sierra. o_O
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Welcome to the "hurry up and wait" club.

Nope. Like a lot of others, I need the Nvidia drivers for Hector's GTX 750 Ti.

I don't think that bug is still there anyway I've just tried it on my desktop using HD 4600 and works fine :D

I just upgraded and lost my Wifi and my RX 480 (it works, just not accelerated). I had read somewhere here that in the betas they had changed something in the AMDRadeonX4000.kext, so I'll have to look that up.

I'm not sure on the Wifi. I swapped in the BCM94352Z and had that working with a kext patch. So for now I'm on ethernet.

Updated through Mac App Store without issues... thank you!
Would you mind posting the contents of your EFI/CLOVER folder minus themes as a .zip. I have a similar Mobo (GA-P55A-UD4P) and am having trouble installing. Was hoping to compare the contents of your successful install folder to troubleshoot.
Thanks in advance

As expected the HD 530 upper left display flickering is not resolved in this update. I think it might be time for us 530 users to start considering an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back