Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSD 10.12.0 -> Clonezilla live -> HDD 10.12.0 :headbang: check!
boot HDD 10.12.0 -> update via AS -> 10.12.1 :clap: check!
UltraDisplay from Monitor to TV o_O argh!
saved Mac-pixel-clock-patch V1 :cry: didn't work
found a new version!! Mac-pixel-clock-patch V2 :headbang: crystal clear Display!!!!!
sound test :thumbup:

so far it looks good... ...intel HD 530 glitches :banghead:

this is my first Hackintosh and my first post. It worked all so smooth!!!!!!
THANK YOU Tony and Team!!!!!!!!!!! This is an incredible work!!!! Thanks thanks thanks! :D
do update if if HD530 issues is solved

Updated with no issues, after a few reboots and getting the Nvidia driver installed.

One unexpected plus: I now have more monitor options (resolution but especially 60Hz screen combinations) than before with my 4k monitor. I used to only be able to have/use 30hz with my preferred screen resolution, now have 60 hz). This is using Display Menu app.

Second build(GA-Z97N-WiFi) updated via Appstore. Only nvidia webdrivers asked for update. All works fine.
mechs,
Did you get your z68 running on Sierra. I had trouble with my first update and had to roll back. My machine, with same mobo would get to desktop and then after a minute of moving my mouse would shut down

update successfully. For the nvme driver, I use the clover kext patch from Pike, it can also work on 10.12.1
DO you mind expanding on this, I'm still running 10.11.6, afraid of 10.12... but with a samsung 950 drive...

Are you no longer using rehabman's nvme package?

I knw this is in the wrong area being 10.11.6 i'm about to go search that thread now... funny enough machine would boot into safe mode fine but my 4k panel would only display at 1080p

Warning: Like the topics told in postings #1 and #2:
• The patched NVME-driver from 10.12.0 is crashing => have to wait for a new patching script for 10.12.1
• The beta WebDriver-367.10.10.05b01 is not working for now => have to wait too (will not take long usually)

I tried the update on a clone on an external SSD. 10.12.1 is working wihout pateche NVME-driver and without webdriver (standard Mac driver with reduced resolution).
Interestingly

My 10.11.6 security update boots fine in safe mode running rehabmans nvme patch on a samsung 950, howver i couldnt get my 4k panel to display and had heaps of artifacts... now im wondering if the ssd is find and i have to run this graphics driver but that wouldnt make any sense becaue my nuc has a intel intigrated... i really shold update my signature

10.12.1 seems to be updated to build 16B2657 on oct. 27 Nvidia Webdriver won't install anymore. Hope they fix it soon.

Updated from App Store no issues. Verified audio, iMessage, FaceTime, trim, handoff, all working/enable.

why my devices build number 16B2555 and not 16B2657 ?
where is the 16B2657 update from ?

Had this exact same issue.

Solved it by extracting the `WebDriver-367.15.10.15f01` with unpkg then doing a find and replace for 16B2555 to 16B2657. It just replaced the one reference in `NVDAStartupWeb.kext/info.plist`

Then I used Kext Utility to install the updated drivers.

To check your build number, open the "System Information" app and go to Software. You should see the "System Version" in the right pane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back