Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSD 10.12.0 -> Clonezilla live -> HDD 10.12.0 :headbang: check!
boot HDD 10.12.0 -> update via AS -> 10.12.1 :clap: check!
UltraDisplay from Monitor to TV o_O argh!
saved Mac-pixel-clock-patch V1 :cry: didn't work
found a new version!! Mac-pixel-clock-patch V2 :headbang: crystal clear Display!!!!!
sound test :thumbup:

so far it looks good... ...intel HD 530 glitches :banghead:

this is my first Hackintosh and my first post. It worked all so smooth!!!!!!
THANK YOU Tony and Team!!!!!!!!!!! This is an incredible work!!!! Thanks thanks thanks! :D

Hello everyone.

I was hoping I could get a little help with a problem I'm facing.

I installed MacSierra 10.12 on my PC and everything worked amazingly. Very stable, smooth performance. I backed up all of my important stuff and tried updating to 10.12.1 and now the computer only boots with the USB in. If I remove the USB and try to boot the PC I get a message telling me to "Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected device and press a key".

I tried using MutiBeast to get it working without the USB but it didn't work. I tried twice.

Has anyone got any solutions?
Thank you.

Hello, this happened to me as well but what happened with me is that my boot priority in BIOS changed. I went into BIOS and made sure the drive with OSX was #1. Once I did this then it booted into the Boot Screen.

Does anyone know if a combo update will be available? thanks :)

No, the combo update starts with the .2 update.

Updated through App Store without any issues. Had to download new nVidia drivers and had to re-enable them by re-installing the existing version of Clover (to fix the iMac.kext and Shiki issue).

Do you mean you installed clover again after installing nvida web drivers? Is this to get web drivers to function appropriately when iMac and Shiki kext are installed in EFI in sierra? if I leave iMac kext in my EFI, on reboot, it shows that using web drivers but the drivers are clearly not enabled. Haven't been able to find a solution. Curious if that is the problem referred to in your post.

update successfully. For the nvme driver, I use the clover kext patch from Pike, it can also work on 10.12.1

Installing clean 10.12 then immediately updating to 10.12.1. No any issues. Everything works fine for me.

Updated with out any issues. I must say, the AMD drivers are finally giving me smooth acceleration for my HD 7950, something I haven't seen since 10.8! No more am I getting frame drops in YouTube and VLC, laggy Finder effects, and Cinebench runs smooth as silk! Still not achieving the 90fps I did with 10.8, but I'll take a smooth 73 over a choppy 58fps.

:headbang:

Clean install without any problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back