Contribute
Register

MacMan's Build: ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING - i9-9900K - Vega 64 - Updated for 10.14.6 and NVRAM Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MacMan - is the onboard video on the TUF Z390-PRO GAMING motherboard capable of driving two 2440 x 1440 monitors?

Sleep works fine plus I can even wake it from another hack using Screen Sharing. But this is with a 9 Series HD 630 which is different that the i5-7500.

Slick build. I managed to get everything up and running. I keep facing sudden reboots, even with the same motherboard and CPU as you. Were those BIOS changes the only thing you did?

Slick build. I managed to get everything up and running. I keep facing sudden reboots, even with the same motherboard and CPU as you. Were those BIOS changes the only thing you did?
Everything you see in the posts is all I did and it's been rock solid. More so than my GA-Z270X Ultra Gaming.

Doing my build tomorrow, when case arrives.
Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi)
Sapphire Nitro RX 580
i9-9900K
64GB RAM
1TB NVMe

Want to begin w/ Mojave. Any reason I need to wait for 10.14.5? Should I identify as 18,1 or 19,1?
Any comments or suggestions for a smooth process?

Thanks!

Use 18,1 as 19,1 requires a special build of 10.14.4.

iMac19,1 can be used if "-no_compat_check" boot argument is added to config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back