Contribute
Register

MacMan's Build: ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING - i9-9900K - Vega 64 - Updated for 10.14.6 and NVRAM Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same board but the MicroATX version and I cannot get sleep working at all. It instantly wakes up. Sleep used to work perfectly fine, but now it just insta wakes. The wake reason is XDCI.

I have the exact same settings as you for the Mobo and use USBInjectAll, any ideas?

@MacMan
Nice and easy solution! Can you share your EFI-Directory, please?
Why?

MultiBeast can created the correct Clover installation and EFI folder.

@MacMan do you have any issues with sleep/wake, and if you restart or shutdown does your BIOS enter safe mode on next boot?

Also, massive thanks to your guide, I've a very similar hardware setup (Z390M), and aside from those two relatively small issues, everything is working fantastic, so, thank you.

Did you resolve the safe mode issue on next boot? I'm still trying to fix this

Has anyone tried replacing the factory WIFI BT module with a compatible Apple one?

Any alternative to this motherboard it's hard to find and the one I found used from Amazon came with cpu pins bent.

Was finally able to get the install up and running fixed my multibeast issue.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried replacing the factory WIFI BT module with a compatible Apple one?
I'm running the Fenvi T919 with success. No issues with Bluetooth or WiFi.
I've disabled the onboard WiFi, and am using the Fenvi device in both macOS and Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back