Contribute
Register

MacMan's Build: ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING - i9-9900K - Vega 64 - Updated for 10.14.6 and NVRAM Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
My BIOS is 2203 and Macman's patch is installed. There's a new version, 2417, that was released on 13 June 2019. Maybe I'll update and see what happens.
I have 2417 version every thing working perfect I will send you my EFI file to trying it but now I am at work when I back I will send it and give it a try.

I have 2417 version every thing working perfect I will send you my EFI file to trying it but now I am at work when I back I will send it and give it a try.
I'll appreciate trying your EFI.

I did the same thing, and it is still getting an error reading config.plist. Can someone help? Thanks!!!!
I suspect that your config.plist isn't along the same path as @Ledfoot. In his case, he has mounted the EFI partition discreetly. Try following the path to your config.plist, and update the path in the PlistBuddy command.

I suspect that your config.plist isn't along the same path as @Ledfoot. In his case, he has mounted the EFI partition discreetly. Try following the path to your config.plist, and update the path in the PlistBuddy command.
My path isn't the same but I located the path to mine and it still gives me an error

Thank you so much for the amazing guide! This was my first build and everything seems to work except for the WIFI. Do you know how to fix that? Do I need to get a separate device?

Last edited:
So, I got past my system hang. I apparently neglected to re-do the Clover NVRAM install.
Unfortunately, system hang in a new place.
Config is the same as before. I've attached the console log; any suggestions
IMG_0761.JPG
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back