Contribute
Register

MacMan's Build: ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING - i9-9900K - Vega 64 - Updated for 10.14.6 and NVRAM Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using an i9-9900KF? If yes, try using iMacPro1,1 system definition.

iMac18,x and iMac19,x expects IGPU to be available and things will not work right if you don't have IGPU.
right but 19,1 use 9900FK... and this CPU hasn't IGPU. SO in fact I thing I can use 19.1 without IGPU Enable.

right but 19,1 use 9900FK... and this CPU hasn't IGPU. SO in fact I thing I can use 19.1 without IGPU Enable.

As far as I know, real iMac19,1 use 9900K.

Don't know, you can try...
Using -no_compat_check is necessary if you run a version that does not support it. Using 19,1 in that case is like using 37,9 (or something else made up - BenMac99,23?), it's not recognized either way, AFAIK.
I'd generally avoid it, and use a supported SMBIOS/update to the special build, but @pastrychef said he's having no issues :)
Thanks for you reply....this is my first Hackintosh attempt and I'm still learning/failing. I still need to work on learning Clover a bit....my first error was SSDT AR NOT FOUND.... Going to pick back up today and start from scratch..thanks again!

I have the same motherboard and processer is Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.9 GHz Turbo). I followed installation guide 100%

and my Mojave installation stucks in apple logo loaded almost 70%. My video card is GIGABYTE Geforce RTX 2060 OC GG Graphics Card, 2 x WINDFORCE Fans, 6GB 192-Bit GDDR6, GV-N2060OC-6GD Video Card. I have connected to monitor from Motherboard's HDMI port not from video card. Can anyone help me on this. Thanks

I have the same motherboard and processer is Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.9 GHz Turbo). I followed installation guide 100%

and my Mojave installation stucks in apple logo loaded almost 70%. My video card is GIGABYTE Geforce RTX 2060 OC GG Graphics Card, 2 x WINDFORCE Fans, 6GB 192-Bit GDDR6, GV-N2060OC-6GD Video Card. I have connected to monitor from Motherboard's HDMI port not from video card. Can anyone help me on this. Thanks

I was able fix this following this post
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/stuck-at-apple-logo-and-progress-bar.228245/

But Mojave installation stucks about 2 minute remaining :( Please help me on this

Thanks McMan. I have the same motherboard. My processor is i7-9700K. Installation went well. And I used the MutiBeast to install drivers. I installed the same as you installed. (I followed your print screen image.) When I restarted, Apple logo came in, and, when the progression bar was almost 75%, display gone. Can you please help me on this. Thank you so much for all these help.

Thanks McMan. I have the same motherboard. My processor is i7-9700K. Installation went well. And I used the MutiBeast to install drivers. I installed the same as you installed. (I followed your print screen image.) When I restarted, Apple logo came in, and, when the progression bar was almost 75%, display gone. Can you please help me on this. Thank you so much for all these help.
I remember seeing this and can't remember how I fixed it. I think I had to switch from using a DP to DVI adapter to a HDMI cable.

Thanks McMan for the reply. I tried HDMI to HDMI and DVI to DP. Both had same result. My monitor has DVI, HDMI, VGA and Motherboard have HDMI & DP. I am bit confused now. Which cable to buy and at the same time I just see some posts here

And Thank you for all the genius work you do here. No words

I've update my guide to include information on how to fix system hang during boot when using latest UEFI version under BIOS section.

Thanks MacMan. I will check that. Currently, I have RTX 2060, and I know It is not supported by Apple. So I am planning to buy RX580. My built will be TUF Z390-Pro Gaming + i7 9700K + RX 580. As I am new to this world, I just wanted to know whether it is worth buying RX580. Is there anyone successfully hackinthoshed with this build. And, again, THANK YOU for all the support. I might have reached this far without this genius group. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back