ASUS GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Attempting a fresh install of High Sierra

This machine and hardware (in sig) have had Snow Leopard through Mavericks, which is what it is currently running.

The panic happens once I select "boot os x install from macOS install high sierra", from the clover select screen, after booting to the unibeast usb.

Have tried safe mode, and I do not use any manually injected video drivers or plist edits.

Let me know what other info you require.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 159
Wanted to see how contemporary I could get - Sierra with Clover installed just fine, other than having to use an old appleusbaudio kext to fix playback issues, all is good.

Tried a different USB and started over for High S, but still crashes at logo. No progress bar, verbose - backtrace / mach reboot.

Have searched the forums for these things, but not sure any of the solutions apply, as this hardware has worked since Snow Leopard. Seems more a Clover problem than anything else, and so far I have only used the defaults from the unibeast installer / legacy bios / no video kexts injected / nothing edited manually / no problems out of clover with Sierra.

I am including my clover folder, hopefully it helps

vt-d is switched off, MATS is not showing as a table I can drop (in the clover options), deleted all 10.x folders leaving 'other' folder with the kexts in it.

Will try 'fix headers' when I get home.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Fix Headers didn't work for me.. tried some 'basic' / 'simmered down' plist configs that had been posted in other threads.

Pretty much out of ideas..

You're not using a patched DSDT. I'm pretty sure you need one of those. I have a regular p7p55d and have no troubles at all. I am using a patched DSDT though. I'm also not using any built-in clover fixes (other than kext patching).

You're not using a patched DSDT. I'm pretty sure you need one of those. I have a regular p7p55d and have no troubles at all. I am using a patched DSDT though. I'm also not using any built-in clover fixes (other than kext patching).
Hi, can you post your DSDT with BIOS version please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back