Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
config pc:

MOBO: GIGABYTE Z270 HD3P

CPU: I7-7700K

RAM: 16GB 3000MHZ CORSAIR

GPU: INTEL HD630

SSD: WD 250GB

I'm trying to install macos High Sierra 10.13 on this computer, but the installation stuck on attempting system restart...MACH Reboot.

check in the photos.
panic.jpeg
my efi folder is attached.

please help me

Attachments

• EFI(1).zip
    2 MB · Views: 149
config pc:

MOBO: GIGABYTE Z270 HD3P

CPU: I7-7700K

RAM: 16GB 3000MHZ CORSAIR

GPU: INTEL HD630

SSD: WD 250GB

I'm trying to install macos High Sierra 10.13 on this computer, but the installation stuck on attempting system restart...MACH Reboot.

check in the photos.
View attachment 287487
my efi folder is attached.

please help me
  • I checked the uploaded Boot screen image and EFI/CLOVER and its folders and config.plist
  • You have not mentioned anything about which of the two Video cards are you currently connecting your Display Monitor and what Port is used for video display.
  • Lilu, Shiki and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext are present in CLOVER/kexts/Other but NO NvidiaGraphicsFixup .[See image]
  • config.plist_Rt Variables>CsrActiveConfig needs to show SIP Disabled [See edited image]
    • Edit SIP to Disabled by CsrActiveConfig=0x67 and Save config.plist after editing
  • Reboot and see if MACH reboot error will go away as your ACPI Drop Tables look OKwith DMAR drop and with SIP Disabled, I hope the error will clear.
  • If Graphics related error occurs later on boot screen , upload the image of boot screen for further suggestions

Attachments

• 1.kexts_Other.png
    1.kexts_Other.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 668
  • 2.config.plist_Rt Variables >CsrActiveConfig.png
    2.config.plist_Rt Variables >CsrActiveConfig.png
    287 KB · Views: 693
  • 3.ACPI _DMAR droped.png
    3.ACPI _DMAR droped.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 567
so, thanks for the reply.

i use the hd630 integrated with the hdmi port.

i haven't put the nVdiaGraphicsFixup kext beacuse i don't have an nvdia card but i use the integrated card.

i've already tried with the 0x67 value in csr to disable the sip but it doesn't work and it showed up the same error.

finally i can tried with the last option..
for the kaby lake aren't required any ssdt or patch or fakeid?

so, thanks for the reply.

i use the hd630 integrated with the hdmi port.

i haven't put the nVdiaGraphicsFixup kext beacuse i don't have an nvdia card but i use the integrated card.

i've already tried with the 0x67 value in csr to disable the sip but it doesn't work and it showed up the same error.

finally i can tried with the last option..
for the kaby lake aren't required any ssdt or patch or fakeid?

• Sorry my mistake about the video card . I noted the Profile to find the GTX 970 and WRONGLY assumed that to be the Graphics without taking another look at the body of the message you had posted and listed the hardware.

• Please edit your "Personal Details " and list the new hardware to a newer Build so that we won't have to scroll back to the first post. It will be listed like you see with mine at the bottom of each post.

• Yes, for Kaby lake you need a Fake CPUID

<key>FakeCPUID</key>
<string>0x0506E3</string>
FakePCIID kexts from Rehabman in /S/L/E using kext Utility and also add to Clover/kexts/Other
I am not sure if you also need a Fake ID and ig-platform id for your Intel HD Graphics.

config.plist edited in Clover configurator Vibrant should look like:

• Devices > FakeID of IntelGFX [0x19168086]

• Graphics [√] Inject Intel ig-platform-id = [19160000]

• Kernel and Kext Patches: FakeCPUID [0x0506E3]

[√] Kernel CPU [√]KernelPM

[√] Apple RTC [√] AppleIntelCPUPM

Yes, for Kaby lake you need a Fake CPUID
<key>FakeCPUID</key>
<string>0x0506E3</string>
Not necessary as there is native support for Intel's 7th generation 'Kaby Lake' CPUs as of macOS Sierra 10.12.6

Not necessary as there is native support for Intel's 7th generation 'Kaby Lake' CPUs as of macOS Sierra 10.12.6
Thank you BreBo for picking it and pointing it to the OP. It was my fault misleading
Jacopopiazza .I was side tracked by The Intel i7 6700K in Build 1! My apologies to Jacopopiazza.
Hope he will succeed with the corrected Config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back